Toddlers & Children
This time of growth and change can be challenging for parents, family members, friends, and caregivers!
- Are you the parent of a “picky eater” and struggling to find foods and beverages that your child enjoys?
- Does your child have special dietary needs? Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Children adjust their food intake just before and after growth spurts.
Beve can provide helpful advice and support to keep mealtimes and snacks happy and enjoyable.
Your child is a unique individual with their own perceptions, tastes, and thoughts about foods and textures.
- Does your child only eat a few foods while your friends’ kids are eating sushi or curries?
Beve can help you understand your child and how to help them become a more adventurous eater!
- Food avoidance can mean your child “knows” the speicific foods causing tummy aches.
Beve can help you and your child sort out what is going on.
Call 206-920-7676 or email email@example.com
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Health insurance companies and state departments of licensing for healthcare providers require a credentialing process where healthcare professionals must prove their education, training and continuing education requirements before the provider is deemed "legitimate"...
Everyone is so freaked about the cholesterol in foods these days - and for the past 30+ years. But does cholesterol actually do anything for us that is GOOD? Sure, your own body makes about 1000 milligrams of the stuff everyday because you need it to survive and be...
So what do dark chocolate (70+% cacao), raw almonds, fresh fruits and vegetables (organic or locally grown preferred), garlic, fatty fish (salmon, halibut, sardines) and a glass of red wine (or dark purple grape juice) all have in common? According to recent research,...