Toddlers & Children
This time of growth and change can be challenging for parents, family members, friends, and caregivers!
- Are you the parent of a “picky eater” and struggling to find foods and beverages that your child enjoys?
- Does your child have special dietary needs? Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Children adjust their food intake just before and after growth spurts.
Beve can provide helpful advice and support to keep mealtimes and snacks happy and enjoyable.
Your child is a unique individual with their own perceptions, tastes, and thoughts about foods and textures.
- Does your child only eat a few foods while your friends’ kids are eating sushi or curries?
Beve can help you understand your child and how to help them become a more adventurous eater!
- Food avoidance can mean your child “knows” the speicific foods causing tummy aches.
Beve can help you and your child sort out what is going on.
Call 206-920-7676 or email email@example.com