Toddlers & Children
This time of growth and change can be challenging for parents, family members, friends, and caregivers!
- Are you the parent of a “picky eater” and struggling to find foods and beverages that your child enjoys?
- Does your child have special dietary needs? Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Children adjust their food intake just before and after growth spurts.
Beve can provide helpful advice and support to keep mealtimes and snacks happy and enjoyable.
Your child is a unique individual with their own perceptions, tastes, and thoughts about foods and textures.
- Does your child only eat a few foods while your friends’ kids are eating sushi or curries?
Beve can help you understand your child and how to help them become a more adventurous eater!
- Food avoidance can mean your child “knows” the speicific foods causing tummy aches.
Beve can help you and your child sort out what is going on.
Call 206-920-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Remember the Orignial Chia Pets™? Sprout chia seeds on a water-soaked clay figure shaped like a puppy or pig or an elephant and wait for the fun! Chia pets are still with us and chia seeds have been making a come back as another plant source of omega-3 fats. Chia...
Are you exhausted and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning? Do you ever feel nauseated or light-headed after waking up or getting up out of a chair? Have you ever felt like you have "altitude" sickness at sea level? Do you ever find yourself...
Okay! You really love those nutrition labels found on your favorite foods? Right? Confused about what to look for? Let's keep it simple! You really need to look at 3 pieces of information on the food label - protein, fiber and sugars? You are already looking at the...