- Healthy Weight Loss & Maintenance with Real Food – Designed Specifically for You and Your Body!
- Digestion and Absorption Issues including IBS, SIBO, Gluten Intolerance, Celiac Disease, Constipation, & Diarrhea
- Fatigue, Energy & Memory Issues
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities – Prevention, Testing & Resolution
- Boosting Metabolism and Thyroid Function
- Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Interventions using a Whole Foods Approach
- High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides and Heart Health Promotion
- High Blood Pressure & Low Blood Pressure
- Cancer Nutrition Support
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Osteopenia Interventions
- Picky Eaters & Changes in Kid’s Appetites
- Pre-Surgery; Post-Surgery; Disease Recovery & Nutrition Support
- Bariatric Surgery – Pre-Surgery Weight Loss Counseling & Post-Surgery Recipes, Strategies for Eating Out & Long-term Success
SEATTLE NUTRITION also offers these additional services for you and with your healthcare team:
- Nutrition Lab Requests with Interpretation and Evaluation
- Nutritional Supplement Evaluations and Advice to Save Time & $$$$
- Fitness Training; Marathon Training & Sports Nutrition Diet & Recovery Advice
- Customized Nutrition Care Plans included with each Nutrition Appointment
- Assistance with Grocery Shopping, Meal Delivery, Dining Out & Special Diets!
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Chia Seeds and HEMP HEARTS™- Plant Omega-3 Fats for Healing
Remember the Orignial Chia Pets™? Sprout chia seeds on a water-soaked clay figure shaped like a puppy or pig or an elephant and wait for the fun! Chia pets are still with us and chia seeds have been making a come back as another plant source of omega-3 fats. Chia...
Do you have undiagnosed iron deficiency anemia or low iron stores?
Are you exhausted and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning? Do you ever feel nauseated or light-headed after waking up or getting up out of a chair? Have you ever felt like you have "altitude" sickness at sea level? Do you ever find yourself...
Food Labels – Focus on Protein, Fiber & Sugars for Optimal Health
Okay! You really love those nutrition labels found on your favorite foods? Right? Confused about what to look for? Let's keep it simple! You really need to look at 3 pieces of information on the food label - protein, fiber and sugars? You are already looking at the...