Toddlers & Children
This time of growth and change can be challenging for parents, family members, friends, and caregivers!
- Are you the parent of a “picky eater” and struggling to find foods and beverages that your child enjoys?
- Does your child have special dietary needs? Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Children adjust their food intake just before and after growth spurts.
Beve can provide helpful advice and support to keep mealtimes and snacks happy and enjoyable.
Your child is a unique individual with their own perceptions, tastes, and thoughts about foods and textures.
- Does your child only eat a few foods while your friends’ kids are eating sushi or curries?
Beve can help you understand your child and how to help them become a more adventurous eater!
- Food avoidance can mean your child “knows” the speicific foods causing tummy aches.
Beve can help you and your child sort out what is going on.
Call 206-920-7676 or email email@example.com
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
These days just about anyone can call themselves a "nutritionist!" But what does this really mean? There is no nationally recognized list of standards for the education, training and continuing education requirements of nutrition experts except for the registered...
Beve Kindblade , MS , RD, CD has been a holistic nutritionist and registered dietitian for more than 15 years.
Contact Beverly (Beve) Kindblade MS, RD, CD Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian Beve Kindblade , MS , RD, CD has been a holistic nutritionist and registered dietitian for more than 15 years. She is the owner and manager of Beve Kindblade Consulting LLC in the heart...