Ages of Reflection & Wisdom
It is predicted that in forty years a person who is 80-years-old will feel like a 40-year-old feels today. Advances in medical technology and research are leading the way.
Why wait? Nutrition interventions can help you feel better in days not years:
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis can be prevented. If you have been diagnosed with osteopenia, you need a 24-hour urine calcium test to determine how much calcium you really need or if your kidneys are trying to get rid of calcium.
- Regaining youthful vitality and energy can be achieved with nutrition info and simple diet changes.
- Whole, “real” foods can be anti-aging and restorative.
- Feeling tired is not “normal” at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies slowing you down. Iron deficiency, folate deficiency and low Vitamin B12 levels can impact energy; sleep; focus and memory.
- Enhance your digestion and absorption of nutrients at any age. Feel the difference immediately!
- You may need specific nutrition labs ordered and evaluated. Beve can send you back to your doctor, PA, or nurse practitioner with a request for specific nutrition labs to be ordered. She can discuss the results with you; determine optimal “reference ranges” and get you back on track.
- You may need referrals and additional testing if issues beyond nutrition and diet appear to be involved. Beve works closely with your healthcare team and also knows medical specialists.
- You may need specific nutrition supplements for a period of time to recover your health. Save time and $$$ by scheduling a nutrition consultation with Beverly at 206-920-7676 or emailwellness@SeattleNutrition.com
Make an appointment today to get started on a new journey with the help of your Seattle Nutritionist, Beve Kindblade.
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade:
Remember the Orignial Chia Pets™? Sprout chia seeds on a water-soaked clay figure shaped like a puppy or pig or an elephant and wait for the fun! Chia pets are still with us and chia seeds have been making a come back as another plant source of omega-3 fats. Chia...read more
Are you exhausted and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning? Do you ever feel nauseated or light-headed after waking up or getting up out of a chair? Have you ever felt like you have "altitude" sickness at sea level? Do you ever find yourself...read more
Okay! You really love those nutrition labels found on your favorite foods? Right? Confused about what to look for? Let's keep it simple! You really need to look at 3 pieces of information on the food label - protein, fiber and sugars? You are already looking at the...read more