The “Enlightenment” of Mid-Life!
This is a time of change, renewal and a shift in priorities.
- Nutrient intake, body weight, and changes in your body composition (muscle mass to body fat ratio) and physical activity influence shifts in both health and wellness as we age.
- Have you been diagnosed with PRE-DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HIGH CHOLESTEROL & TRIGLYCERIDES? Relax! Beve’s simple approaches work quickly to decrease your risk and regain vitality.
- Are you sick and tired of being SICK AND TIRED? Fatigue and low energy are not normal at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies affecting your metabolism, thyroid, testosterone, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Craving carbs and sweets? You are most likely not eating enough protein and essential “good” fats. Learn more.
- Confused about saturated fats? Will eggs raise my cholesterol levels? Is there a natural way to lower blood pressure? Beve can provide the real answers to your questions with fast, simple ways to feel better fast!
- Walking for only 20 minutes a day adds about 5 years to your life!
As reliable information becomes more important and time becomes less available, you need a Nutritionist who is also a Registered Dietitian (RDN) to work with you to meet your special needs at this stage of life.
Why wait? Nutrition interventions can help you feel better in days not years:
- Regaining youthful vitality and energy can be achieved with nutrition info and simple diet changes.
- Whole, “real” foods can be anti-aging and restorative. Are you eating correctly after exercise for “recovery?”
- Feeling tired is not “normal” at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies slowing you down. Iron deficiency, folate deficiency and low Vitamin B12 levels can impact energy, sleep, focus and memory.
- Enhance your digestion and absorption of nutrients at any age. Feel the difference immediately!
- You may need specific nutrition labs ordered and evaluated. Beve can send you back to your doctor, PA, or nurse practitioner with an order request for specific nutrition labs. She will discuss results, determine optimal “reference ranges” and help get you back on track.
- You may need referrals and additional testing if issues beyond nutrition and diet appear to be involved. Beve works closely with your healthcare team and also knows medical specialists.
- You may need specific nutrition supplements for a period of time to recover your health. Save time and $$$ by scheduling a nutrition consultation with Beve at 206-920-7676 or email wellness@SeattleNutrition.com
Make an appointment today to get started on a new life journey with the help of your Seattle Nutritionist, Beve Kindblade.
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade:
Remember the Orignial Chia Pets™? Sprout chia seeds on a water-soaked clay figure shaped like a puppy or pig or an elephant and wait for the fun! Chia pets are still with us and chia seeds have been making a come back as another plant source of omega-3 fats. Chia...
Are you exhausted and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning? Do you ever feel nauseated or light-headed after waking up or getting up out of a chair? Have you ever felt like you have "altitude" sickness at sea level? Do you ever find yourself...
Okay! You really love those nutrition labels found on your favorite foods? Right? Confused about what to look for? Let's keep it simple! You really need to look at 3 pieces of information on the food label - protein, fiber and sugars? You are already looking at the...