Toddlers & Children
This time of growth and change can be challenging for parents, family members, friends, and caregivers!
- Are you the parent of a “picky eater” and struggling to find foods and beverages that your child enjoys?
- Does your child have special dietary needs? Food allergies or sensitivities?
- Children adjust their food intake just before and after growth spurts.
Beve can provide helpful advice and support to keep mealtimes and snacks happy and enjoyable.
Your child is a unique individual with their own perceptions, tastes, and thoughts about foods and textures.
- Does your child only eat a few foods while your friends’ kids are eating sushi or curries?
Beve can help you understand your child and how to help them become a more adventurous eater!
- Food avoidance can mean your child “knows” the speicific foods causing tummy aches.
Beve can help you and your child sort out what is going on.
Call 206-920-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade:
Summer weather- winter weather! Those of us in the Pacific NW have had a dose of both in the past week! Yes, vitamin D is my passion! This is the time to have your nutrition labs checked to see how much vitamin D you made from the sun this year. From recent lab...
Getting a Colonoscopy? Having a Tooth Extracted? You may have already had a colonoscopy, a tooth extraction or elective surgery and received paperwork about the "prep," liquid diets, when to stop eating and to avoid aspirin. But should you also stop taking any or all...
Might sound a little strange coming from a natural health nutritionist, but I want to thank the makers of Crisco shortening for getting me started on my career. Back in rural North Carolina farming country during the early 1970s, Crisco was a staple ingredient in just...