- Healthy Weight Loss & Maintenance with Real Food – Designed Specifically for You and Your Body!
- Digestion and Absorption Issues including IBS, SIBO, Gluten Intolerance, Celiac Disease, Constipation, & Diarrhea
- Fatigue, Energy & Memory Issues
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities – Prevention, Testing & Resolution
- Boosting Metabolism and Thyroid Function
- Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Interventions using a Whole Foods Approach
- High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides and Heart Health Promotion
- High Blood Pressure & Low Blood Pressure
- Cancer Nutrition Support
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Osteopenia Interventions
- Picky Eaters & Changes in Kid’s Appetites
- Pre-Surgery; Post-Surgery; Disease Recovery & Nutrition Support
- Bariatric Surgery – Pre-Surgery Weight Loss Counseling & Post-Surgery Recipes, Strategies for Eating Out & Long-term Success
SEATTLE NUTRITION also offers these additional services for you and with your healthcare team:
- Nutrition Lab Requests with Interpretation and Evaluation
- Nutritional Supplement Evaluations and Advice to Save Time & $$$$
- Fitness Training; Marathon Training & Sports Nutrition Diet & Recovery Advice
- Customized Nutrition Care Plans included with each Nutrition Appointment
- Assistance with Grocery Shopping, Meal Delivery, Dining Out & Special Diets!
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Summer weather- winter weather! Those of us in the Pacific NW have had a dose of both in the past week! Yes, vitamin D is my passion! This is the time to have your nutrition labs checked to see how much vitamin D you made from the sun this year. From recent lab...
Getting a Colonoscopy? Having a Tooth Extracted? You may have already had a colonoscopy, a tooth extraction or elective surgery and received paperwork about the "prep," liquid diets, when to stop eating and to avoid aspirin. But should you also stop taking any or all...
Might sound a little strange coming from a natural health nutritionist, but I want to thank the makers of Crisco shortening for getting me started on my career. Back in rural North Carolina farming country during the early 1970s, Crisco was a staple ingredient in just...