- Healthy Weight Loss & Maintenance with Real Food – Designed Specifically for You and Your Body!
- Digestion and Absorption Issues including IBS, SIBO, Gluten Intolerance, Celiac Disease, Constipation, & Diarrhea
- Fatigue, Energy & Memory Issues
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities – Prevention, Testing & Resolution
- Boosting Metabolism and Thyroid Function
- Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Interventions using a Whole Foods Approach
- High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides and Heart Health Promotion
- High Blood Pressure & Low Blood Pressure
- Cancer Nutrition Support
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Osteopenia Interventions
- Picky Eaters & Changes in Kid’s Appetites
- Pre-Surgery; Post-Surgery; Disease Recovery & Nutrition Support
- Bariatric Surgery – Pre-Surgery Weight Loss Counseling & Post-Surgery Recipes, Strategies for Eating Out & Long-term Success
SEATTLE NUTRITION also offers these additional services for you and with your healthcare team:
- Nutrition Lab Requests with Interpretation and Evaluation
- Nutritional Supplement Evaluations and Advice to Save Time & $$$$
- Fitness Training; Marathon Training & Sports Nutrition Diet & Recovery Advice
- Customized Nutrition Care Plans included with each Nutrition Appointment
- Assistance with Grocery Shopping, Meal Delivery, Dining Out & Special Diets!
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Health insurance companies and state departments of licensing for healthcare providers require a credentialing process where healthcare professionals must prove their education, training and continuing education requirements before the provider is deemed "legitimate"...
Everyone is so freaked about the cholesterol in foods these days - and for the past 30+ years. But does cholesterol actually do anything for us that is GOOD? Sure, your own body makes about 1000 milligrams of the stuff everyday because you need it to survive and be...
So what do dark chocolate (70+% cacao), raw almonds, fresh fruits and vegetables (organic or locally grown preferred), garlic, fatty fish (salmon, halibut, sardines) and a glass of red wine (or dark purple grape juice) all have in common? According to recent research,...