“Fertility & Pre-Conception”
Essentials for Women:
- Certain diet-related nutritional deficiencies can affect ovulation and the ability to conceive.
- Some foods can contribute to inflammation and infertility. You may need a flexible, customized, simple Low Inflammation Diet for a few weeks to calm things down!
- Exercising too much or being too inactive can both affect your ability to conceive.
- Most lubricants should be avoided when you are trying to get pregnant. Beve can help with brands that promote fertility.
- Both a “high-quality” prenatal supplement with iron PLUS a high DHA “omega-3″ supplement are needed immediately. Beve can help with specific brands that are safe and concentrated so you need fewer daily doses.
- Avoiding iron deficiency anemia before pregnancy is recommended since low iron can contribute to “morning sickness.” Screening tests for anemia may not show your real iron status. Contact Beve for more information on nutrition labs and how to get a request: 206-920-7676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What Men Should Know About Fertility:
- Deficiencies of Vitamin C and/or Zinc affects sperm counts and sperm motility.
- Small changes in diet have significant positive impacts on fertility and decreasing inflammation in men too.
- Heat from hot tubs, saunas and tight underwear can “kill” sperm!
- Men often need “high-quality nutrition supplements without iron to boost fertility.
SEEING A FERTILITY SPECIALIST OR ENHANCING FERTILITY ON YOUR OWN?
- Beve can help with food ingredients to limit or avoid; high-quality nutritional supplements to include for both women and men; and the best foods and beverages to include! Even safe, contactless Meal delivery options!
- Your doctor may recommend a special diet while you are receiving fertility treatments. Beve can make these diet changes easy for you!
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Summer weather- winter weather! Those of us in the Pacific NW have had a dose of both in the past week! Yes, vitamin D is my passion! This is the time to have your nutrition labs checked to see how much vitamin D you made from the sun this year. From recent lab...
Getting a Colonoscopy? Having a Tooth Extracted? You may have already had a colonoscopy, a tooth extraction or elective surgery and received paperwork about the "prep," liquid diets, when to stop eating and to avoid aspirin. But should you also stop taking any or all...
Might sound a little strange coming from a natural health nutritionist, but I want to thank the makers of Crisco shortening for getting me started on my career. Back in rural North Carolina farming country during the early 1970s, Crisco was a staple ingredient in just...