Age of Reflection, Wisdom & Life-Long Learning
It is predicted that in forty years a person who is 80-years-old will feel like a 40-year-old feels today. Advances in medical technology and research are leading the way.
Why wait? Nutrition interventions can help you feel better in days not years:
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis can be prevented. If you have been diagnosed with osteopenia, you need a 24-hour urine calcium test to determine how much calcium you really need or if your kidneys are trying to get rid of calcium. Vitamin D, iodine and Vitamin K blood tests are helpful too!
- Regaining youthful vitality and energy can be achieved with nutrition info and simple diet changes. You need more protein than you think if you exercise!
- Whole, “real” foods can be anti-aging and restorative.
- Feeling tired is not “normal” at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies slowing you down. Iron deficiency, RBC folate deficiency and low Vitamin B12 levels can impact energy; sleep; focus and memory.
- Enhance your digestion and absorption of nutrients at any age. Feel the difference immediately! The right probiotic impacts your Genome and Brain!
- You may need specific nutrition labs ordered and evaluated. Beve can send you back to your doctor, PA, or nurse practitioner with a request for specific nutrition labs to be ordered. She can discuss the results with you; determine optimal “reference ranges” and get you back on track.
- You may need referrals and additional testing if issues beyond nutrition and diet appear to be involved. Beve works closely with your healthcare team and also knows medical specialists. You need a Healthcare Community now.
- You may need specific nutrition supplements for a period of time to recover your health. Save time and $$$ by scheduling a nutrition consultation with Beverly at 206-920-7676 or email Beve at wellness@SeattleNutrition.com
Make an appointment today to get started on a new journey with the help of your Seattle-based, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Beve Kindblade.
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Health insurance companies and state departments of licensing for healthcare providers require a credentialing process where healthcare professionals must prove their education, training and continuing education requirements before the provider is deemed "legitimate"...
Everyone is so freaked about the cholesterol in foods these days - and for the past 30+ years. But does cholesterol actually do anything for us that is GOOD? Sure, your own body makes about 1000 milligrams of the stuff everyday because you need it to survive and be...
So what do dark chocolate (70+% cacao), raw almonds, fresh fruits and vegetables (organic or locally grown preferred), garlic, fatty fish (salmon, halibut, sardines) and a glass of red wine (or dark purple grape juice) all have in common? According to recent research,...