Age of Reflection, Wisdom & Life-Long Learning
It is predicted that in forty years a person who is 80-years-old will feel like a 40-year-old feels today. Advances in medical technology and research are leading the way.
Why wait? Nutrition interventions can help you feel better in days not years:
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis can be prevented. If you have been diagnosed with osteopenia, you need a 24-hour urine calcium test to determine how much calcium you really need or if your kidneys are trying to get rid of calcium. Vitamin D, iodine and Vitamin K blood tests are helpful too!
- Regaining youthful vitality and energy can be achieved with nutrition info and simple diet changes. You need more protein than you think if you exercise!
- Whole, “real” foods can be anti-aging and restorative.
- Feeling tired is not “normal” at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies slowing you down. Iron deficiency, RBC folate deficiency and low Vitamin B12 levels can impact energy; sleep; focus and memory.
- Enhance your digestion and absorption of nutrients at any age. Feel the difference immediately! The right probiotic impacts your Genome and Brain!
- You may need specific nutrition labs ordered and evaluated. Beve can send you back to your doctor, PA, or nurse practitioner with a request for specific nutrition labs to be ordered. She can discuss the results with you; determine optimal “reference ranges” and get you back on track.
- You may need referrals and additional testing if issues beyond nutrition and diet appear to be involved. Beve works closely with your healthcare team and also knows medical specialists. You need a Healthcare Community now.
- You may need specific nutrition supplements for a period of time to recover your health. Save time and $$$ by scheduling a nutrition consultation with Beverly at 206-920-7676 or email Beve at wellness@SeattleNutrition.com
Make an appointment today to get started on a new journey with the help of your Seattle-based, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Beve Kindblade.
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Summer weather- winter weather! Those of us in the Pacific NW have had a dose of both in the past week! Yes, vitamin D is my passion! This is the time to have your nutrition labs checked to see how much vitamin D you made from the sun this year. From recent lab...
Getting a Colonoscopy? Having a Tooth Extracted? You may have already had a colonoscopy, a tooth extraction or elective surgery and received paperwork about the "prep," liquid diets, when to stop eating and to avoid aspirin. But should you also stop taking any or all...
Might sound a little strange coming from a natural health nutritionist, but I want to thank the makers of Crisco shortening for getting me started on my career. Back in rural North Carolina farming country during the early 1970s, Crisco was a staple ingredient in just...