The “Enlightenment” of Mid-Life!
This is a time of change, renewal and a shift in priorities.
- Nutrient intake, body weight, and changes in your body composition (muscle mass to body fat ratio) and physical activity influence shifts in both health and wellness as we age.
- Have you been diagnosed with PRE-DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HIGH CHOLESTEROL & TRIGLYCERIDES? Relax! Beve’s simple approaches work quickly to decrease your risk and regain vitality.
- Are you sick and tired of being SICK AND TIRED? Fatigue and low energy are not normal at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies affecting your metabolism, thyroid, testosterone, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Craving carbs and sweets? You are most likely not eating enough protein and essential “good” fats. Learn more.
- Confused about saturated fats? Will eggs raise my cholesterol levels? Is there a natural way to lower blood pressure? Beve can provide the real answers to your questions with fast, simple ways to feel better fast!
- Walking for only 20 minutes a day adds about 5 years to your life!
As reliable information becomes more important and time becomes less available, you need a Nutritionist who is also a Registered Dietitian (RDN) to work with you to meet your special needs at this stage of life.
Why wait? Nutrition interventions can help you feel better in days not years:
- Regaining youthful vitality and energy can be achieved with nutrition info and simple diet changes.
- Whole, “real” foods can be anti-aging and restorative. Are you eating correctly after exercise for “recovery?”
- Feeling tired is not “normal” at any age. You may have nutritional deficiencies slowing you down. Iron deficiency, folate deficiency and low Vitamin B12 levels can impact energy, sleep, focus and memory.
- Enhance your digestion and absorption of nutrients at any age. Feel the difference immediately!
- You may need specific nutrition labs ordered and evaluated. Beve can send you back to your doctor, PA, or nurse practitioner with an order request for specific nutrition labs. She will discuss results, determine optimal “reference ranges” and help get you back on track.
- You may need referrals and additional testing if issues beyond nutrition and diet appear to be involved. Beve works closely with your healthcare team and also knows medical specialists.
- You may need specific nutrition supplements for a period of time to recover your health. Save time and $$$ by scheduling a nutrition consultation with Beve at 206-920-7676 or email wellness@SeattleNutrition.com
Make an appointment today to get started on a new life journey with the help of your Seattle Nutritionist, Beve Kindblade.
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
Health insurance companies and state departments of licensing for healthcare providers require a credentialing process where healthcare professionals must prove their education, training and continuing education requirements before the provider is deemed "legitimate"...
Everyone is so freaked about the cholesterol in foods these days - and for the past 30+ years. But does cholesterol actually do anything for us that is GOOD? Sure, your own body makes about 1000 milligrams of the stuff everyday because you need it to survive and be...
So what do dark chocolate (70+% cacao), raw almonds, fresh fruits and vegetables (organic or locally grown preferred), garlic, fatty fish (salmon, halibut, sardines) and a glass of red wine (or dark purple grape juice) all have in common? According to recent research,...