“Fertility & Pre-Conception”
Essentials for Women:
- Certain diet-related nutritional deficiencies can affect ovulation and the ability to conceive.
- Some foods can contribute to inflammation and infertility. You may need a flexible, customized, simple Low Inflammation Diet for a few weeks to calm things down!
- Exercising too much or being too inactive can both affect your ability to conceive.
- Most lubricants should be avoided when you are trying to get pregnant. Beve can help with brands that promote fertility.
- Both a “high-quality” prenatal supplement with iron PLUS a high DHA “omega-3″ supplement are needed immediately. Beve can help with specific brands that are safe and concentrated so you need fewer daily doses.
- Avoiding iron deficiency anemia before pregnancy is recommended since low iron can contribute to “morning sickness.” Screening tests for anemia may not show your real iron status. Contact Beve for more information on nutrition labs and how to get a request: 206-920-7676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What Men Should Know About Fertility:
- Deficiencies of Vitamin C and/or Zinc affects sperm counts and sperm motility.
- Small changes in diet have significant positive impacts on fertility and decreasing inflammation in men too.
- Heat from hot tubs, saunas and tight underwear can “kill” sperm!
- Men often need “high-quality nutrition supplements without iron to boost fertility.
SEEING A FERTILITY SPECIALIST OR ENHANCING FERTILITY ON YOUR OWN?
- Beve can help with food ingredients to limit or avoid; high-quality nutritional supplements to include for both women and men; and the best foods and beverages to include! Even safe, contactless Meal delivery options!
- Your doctor may recommend a special diet while you are receiving fertility treatments. Beve can make these diet changes easy for you!
Discover Articles by Beve Kindblade, MS, RDN, CD:
These days just about anyone can call themselves a "nutritionist!" But what does this really mean? There is no nationally recognized list of standards for the education, training and continuing education requirements of nutrition experts except for the registered...
Beve Kindblade , MS , RD, CD has been a holistic nutritionist and registered dietitian for more than 15 years.
Contact Beverly (Beve) Kindblade MS, RD, CD Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian Beve Kindblade , MS , RD, CD has been a holistic nutritionist and registered dietitian for more than 15 years. She is the owner and manager of Beve Kindblade Consulting LLC in the heart...